Friday, November 14, 2008

Notchbacks In Illinois For Sale

FX

Perhaps this post already exists, but I could not resist the fact that I post it .

while you insert the link of the creator of this effect:

Dave Hill: http://www.davehillphoto.com/

>>>>>>> THEN THE ONE TUTORIAL method for Photoshop

  1. Duplicate the Background layer
  2. High pass filter (value 2-6)
  3. Blend mode: vivid light
  4. Merge layers and duplicate
  5. again High pass filter (value 5-8)
  6. Blend Mode: Color
  7. Opacity 40-60%
  8. Merge layers and duplicate
  9. Surface blur (value: 3 and 23)
    but now it's all blurry: ((so
    work to do in such a way that we like what we're doing then ....
  10. Create a Layer Mask to the duplicate layer
  11. Keeping the selection on the layer mask ....
  12. We use Lasso and select eyes, inverse the selection
    (mac: apple + shift + I, PC: ctrl + shift + I)
  13. Now we a soft brush with opacity at 30%
    remembering to have the foreground color black and
    we draw the image and as if by magic ... is the image of the underlying layer and the eyes are in focus or at least sharpen the rest
  14. Merge layers and duplicate
  15. Unsharp Mask:
    - Amount: 100
    - Radius: 40
    - Threshold: 0-2

Have Fun




0 comments:

Post a Comment