I took the No And the 826 n.829 n.832 and it is these that will show you today.
As you can read the premise of these glazes is "enamel perfect fit and maximum resistance. With an anti-shock (Esposorein Complex). Extreme brilliance."
Pro : The colors are very bright as they say even without calling a Top Coat.
Cons: I do not know if I am but to me after 3 days I was chipped nail polish and not having done something in particular, then I do not think this an anti-shock features a lot.
Price: € 4 to 7.
Rating: 4 / 5
All in all I must say I am very satisfied because I still polish every 3-4 change the day because I was tired and then I just chipped it should be noted that nothing much, and then the colors are very pigmented and this is a feature that I like very much.
Here's the photo:
This is one we must pass enamel without the use of Toap Coat. The photo was taken with natural light. This is all a kiss Ilvy
0 comments:
Post a Comment