Thursday, May 3, 2007

Blueprints For A Pooltable

Spiderman 3: broken all box office records!


Well, corretelo to see why it is superb! And you think that Italy was the first country to have it, even before in the U.S., where will be released today ... it was a political apt seen the result at the box office ... and get ready, because two highly anticipated film will land first in Italy than in other countries ... we hope that people go to the movies and a little more to finish downloading bootleg quell'audio feel sorry that ... speaking of pirates ... I said that the final chapter of "Pirates of the Caribbean" we will arrive three days earlier than to the United States. .. and listen, listen ... "Transformers" well a week before!
However, returning to spiderman ... even if they have changed a little bit in the source of the alien costume (much more mixed in the Marvel Universe) ... and I say no more because if someone has not read the comics maybe I blaspheme against .. . Well, however, is a scream! Run to see it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment