What do you need?
- A basecoat
- China Glaze Nail- Flying High
- Enamel H & M-Blue My Mind
- Nail Enamel Art Essence Black
- Topcoat
How?
Spread the base, making two passes China Glaze- Flying High, large enough to make the shot with H & M-Blue My Mind (no need to be precise, because they have to remember the spots of the leopard which are irregular) and finally with the enamel Nail Art Essence Black line drawings and very loosely the outline of dots that have previously drawn.
----------------------------------------------- --------------
now we must face reality and give up the idea that the leopard print is back in fashion since summer passed, so I wanted to resubmit it in a screwdriver and a more colorful I must say I like it very much, sincerely ache if I've always found it a bit '... I do not know how to describe it .. volgarotta say. This is not say that the person who wears it is vulgar but her dress it is (for me), however there are people who have class with any garment that insossa and the important thing is that the wearer feels comfortable with the leopard lifetime ok stick, what others are saying it is only relatively important.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! See you soon! : D
- A basecoat
- China Glaze Nail- Flying High
- Enamel H & M-Blue My Mind
- Nail Enamel Art Essence Black
- Topcoat
How?
Spread the base, making two passes China Glaze- Flying High, large enough to make the shot with H & M-Blue My Mind (no need to be precise, because they have to remember the spots of the leopard which are irregular) and finally with the enamel Nail Art Essence Black line drawings and very loosely the outline of dots that have previously drawn.
----------------------------------------------- --------------
now we must face reality and give up the idea that the leopard print is back in fashion since summer passed, so I wanted to resubmit it in a screwdriver and a more colorful I must say I like it very much, sincerely ache if I've always found it a bit '... I do not know how to describe it .. volgarotta say. This is not say that the person who wears it is vulgar but her dress it is (for me), however there are people who have class with any garment that insossa and the important thing is that the wearer feels comfortable with the leopard lifetime ok stick, what others are saying it is only relatively important.
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! See you soon! : D
0 comments:
Post a Comment