Thursday, February 24, 2011

Motiontrendz 3-wheel Scooter At Walmart -

E-Shopping: Order MyBodySoul Updade

Today finally arrived bundle MyBosySoul, despite everything I had read on this site, I am fully satisfied, it is true that to send the package will have spent two weeks (including Saturdays and Sundays) but it would seem that the demand for x palette is the normal practice, and prepare for this I have lived in fear of not knowing what had become of my package. Yesterday I received the second email with tracking and vodice arrived this morning perfect with lots of extras included!

I ordered: 88 color palette
-1 -1 matt Zoeva
palette 96 colors Zoeva
Eye Definition Brush Set Zoeva -1 -1
Zoeva Soft Kohl Eye n.3
-2 Sleek Blush in " Pixie Pink and Gold Rose "enamels Barry
-2 M in the" Pink Flamingo "

More Free:
-2 Glaze Sleek in" Lilac "and" Bubblegum "
-2 MyBodySoul pigments, and a green one would move sage

As I said before I did this order together with some friends and then not all the products I review, but only some of them. See you soon with the review! : D

Ps: sorry for the poor quality of the picture but it was for illustrative purposes only, and then I did the mobile phone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment