de montibus dispuntandum non est!
Laura , Padania-miss, is gone. knew, and we're sorry. Even
Nora gone. And I do not mind one bit!
(but for something for nothing, eh!)
and I do not care anymore whether or not their platonic relationship with Fido- congee, which faithfully follows her spadatratta now because we are poor we played, there understand anything anymore ... The proud
Monti can like it or not, it will be troublesome as you like, but is poor good-natured and easy-going, accusing him with such malice there was not really needed ... and besides they are only too obvious contradictions in the arrogant words Nora:
Good Monti and his response was even moved, that poor man he had come there to do somersaults in the early evening, do not expect to be treated so that I then to the mountains lovogliobene , happy and self-censorship at the apex of his emotion ... (which if I was there but there galenteria shows it to him willingly nora where he had to go)
0 comments:
Post a Comment