IACT east?
are not impartial, cheering for Rosy and room, and I do not know you.
Indeed, reading the comments that I would have made me an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat you think.
Unfortunately these days I have not had time to post about two events that seemed to me the maximum of the minimum or the kiss of Rampi with teenager (about age which accepted the most disrespectful allegations, is enough to note in the video- known to all - the outline of kids screaming and zompettanti) and participation of three nerds in a game absolutely stupid to Good Friday, well then you by Peace I do not have expected, but it is not a criticism, is the game, ca va sans dire .
I remind you that tonight Selio and I will comment in real time the bet with you (of course if you want to come) on the chat on this blog, namely the window that is black on the right a little bit Not good (the rest of our powerful means I know this:))
A later, and thanks to everyone for your comments and participation!
0 comments:
Post a Comment