End - Part 1
as a few hours of an exam, now what's done is done, it is useless to linger over, good or bad review if the viewers are made and there is no room for appeals from final ...
Some people in the heart has its favorites, and those who are content to wait for the epilogue of this strange visitor reality.
In any case, tonight we will know how it ends.
And since there is nothing more beautiful than commenting on what you see in tivvù, omentum, and tonight I will be here on our mini-chat with one of you will want to be there, to exchange opinions live as if we were all sitting on one big couch ... We await you!
I leave you with a couple of videos revivall;)
as a few hours of an exam, now what's done is done, it is useless to linger over, good or bad review if the viewers are made and there is no room for appeals from final ...
Some people in the heart has its favorites, and those who are content to wait for the epilogue of this strange visitor reality.
In any case, tonight we will know how it ends.
And since there is nothing more beautiful than commenting on what you see in tivvù, omentum, and tonight I will be here on our mini-chat with one of you will want to be there, to exchange opinions live as if we were all sitting on one big couch ... We await you!
I leave you with a couple of videos revivall;)
An extract HOT! , the latest episodes ... because after all the pupae deserve ...
(hurry up to see that this you-tube me banna sure!)
Unfortunately I have a hot video of nerds ... our readers will have to be satisfied with the thorn in his brief sports outfit (and if you're looking for Brad Pitt, I'm sorry, you are wrong program:)
tonight!
0 comments:
Post a Comment